A great domain name is an extremely flexible marketing and branding tool. There are many ways to use a domain name, and it doesn’t always have to be as your primary web address. We’ve seen many different uses of .CLUB domains and this video highlights 5 of the most popular ways we see .CLUB in use. Have you seen any other cool ways to use a .CLUB domain name? Let us know in the comments!
Here are the 5 ways to use a .CLUB domain highlighted in the video:
- Build a great, memorable brand.
- Add meaning to your existing web address (and switch!)
- Create a shortcut to your Loyalty or Reward club.
- Point to your Social Community (and control where they go).
- Protect your brand & redirect to your main site.
Watch the video for examples of each use case.