The entire .CLUB team was honored to be acknowledged by our partners and peers at the 10th Annual T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference held at the historic Fountainbleu Hotel in Miami. Known as one of the premiere and more influential domain industry events, T.R.A.F.F.I.C. features informative panels and presentations, outstanding business and networking opportunities, and of course, the highly regarded T.R.A.F.F.I.C. AWARDS.
We were in excellent company with our fellow nominees for “Most Promising New gTLD” and “Best Marketing of a New gTLD” and shared the moment with the well-deserved winners in other categories.
Congratulations to all the TRAFFIC Award winners:
- Adam Dicker – Developer of the Year and Domainer of the Year
- Dave Evanson – Broker of the Year
- Michael Cyger – Blogger of the Year and Domain Hall of Fame
- .CLUB – Most Promising New gTLD and Best New gTLD Marketing
- DomainNameSales.com – Best Overall Domain Solution
- Uniregistry – Sponsor of the Year
- Richard Lau – Bandit Berkens Goodwill Ambassador Award
- Ilze Kaulins-Plaskacz – Women in Domaining – a new award
- John Berryhill – Domain Hall of Fame
- Ren Warmuz – Special Domain Hall of Fame honor is his memory
Thanks again to everyone who nominated us, and who voted for us in both categories.