Inside Livingto100.club with Founder, Dr. Joseph Casciani

“Ageing is just another word for living.”

-Cindy Joseph

Aging is an idea and process that most of us find hard to cope with or are anxious about. With advances in science and medicine, people are living longer than before. However, according to psychologist Dr. Joseph Casciani, aging can be relaxing and fun with the right mindset and proper techniques. Therefore, he started Livingto100.club, a community that is interested in embracing the reality that we will, on the whole, live longer and better than any generation in history. Senior citizens in the 80s, 90s, and yes, even 100+ is becoming much more commonplace, and our 40s, 50s and 60s are prime and very active years of our lives.

Livingto100.club is an oasis of information curated and gathered by Dr. Casciani, over the years through his 30+ years of experience working in nursing homes and as a mental health practitioner/trainer. He is the past President of Psychologists in Long Term Care and former Board Member of a national consortium of geropsychology training programs. He is the author of ‘the Handbook of Health and Behavior,’ along with an online program on reducing anti-psychotic medication in nursing homes and other publications. He formerly managed psychology group practices for nursing homes and is now a consultant, public speaker, and trainer.

The Living to 100 club helps you live your best life by turning aging on its head. Combining effective practices for mental fitness and physical fitness, Livingto100.club guides you to live longer, healthier, happier lives.

Watch the interview video below where Dr. Casciani talks all about Livingto100.club, and he also explains why he chose a .club name.

Here is the transcript of the video if you would prefer reading:

Q1: What is Livingto100.club all about?

I am Dr. Joseph Casciani and the owner and chief curator for the Livingto100.club, the Livingto100.club, is all about successful aging and longevity and making it over the hurdles. We provide a lot of resources and blogs, and podcasts. That give people information about successful aging, living longer, living happier and living healthier.

Q2: What sets Livingto100.club apart from other similar businesses or services?

What sets us apart from other groups like ours is that I am a psychologist who has worked with older adults almost for 40 years in skilled nursing facilities and long term care settings, and really helping people come to grips with what their setbacks are, and what they can do to take some ownership and learn different ways to can regain control over their attitudes and their outlook.

Q3: What was the inspiration behind starting Livingto100.club?

The inspiration behind this club was really understanding that there are a lot of things that we can do to adapt to the setbacks.

We know that the road ahead is not always smooth. There was always going to be bumps and potholes but our attitude and our outlook and motivation really make a big difference in how well we cope with these events.

Q4: Why did you choose the domain Livingto100.club? Do you see any benefits of using a .club domain?

I chose the domain .Club because it really fit with my thinking of creating this community of people who kind of subscribe to the same mindset, or want to learn more.

So, if you become a member of the living to 100 club, you can access a lot of resources and content and really learn from other experts about successful aging.

Q5: What are your future plans with Livingto100.club and what can your customers/visitors expect?

My future plans are really to continue to refine the offerings on my website, Livingto100.club, and to create the membership categories for individuals and for organizations to give them an extra level of the content and expertise and direction on their aging journey.

Q6: Which registrar did you get your name from?

The registrar that I chose, I’m not sure I think it was maybe Register.com that was a few years ago now.

Q7: Is there anything else you’d like to mention that we did not ask?

Is there anything else I’d like to mention is really that as an aim to living longer the Livingto100.club really wants to provide this opportunity to create an uplifting outlook and see the positives and not dwell on the negatives. There are a lot of good things going on around us, at whatever level, no matter where we are. And there’s always going to be people who are better, and maybe not as well as we are, but there are always things that we can do to open ourselves up to new opportunities and open new doors.

Thank you

About the Author

Nivu Hussain

Nivu Hussain is the Director of Marketing at .CLUB Domains. You can follow him on Twitter or instagram at @nivuhussain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.