While most people associate March Madness with the NCAA Basketball finals, the .CLUB team experienced our own March Madness traveling to and exhibiting at six different events around the world, all in the month of March:
- The madness began at the beginning of the month in San Francisco with the Launch Hackathon, followed immediately by the Launch Festival. Both were great events to introduce .CLUB to the vibrant community of entrepreneurs, startups and investors in the heart of the tech industry.
- From California we traveled to Texas for the CMAA Conference in San Antonio, where we mingled with many of the top Golf and Country Clubs in the United States.
- From San Antonio we hopped on the MegaBus to Austin, Texas for the South by Southwest Interactive conference (SXSW) where .CLUB was truly everywhere, participating in five different events and activations in Austin: We were a sponsor of both BRAND INNOVATORS and STARTUP DEBUT, we served .CLUB toppings and Coffee.Club coffee at Sedo’s popular Frozen Yogurt Truck, we supported the social good #SyncYourInc project, which is hosted at www.SyncYourInk.club and www.EcoOmni.club, and throughout the SXSW Interactive and Music conference innovators the “people, ideas and brands that will change the world in the next ten years” were sharing their stories for The Decadists Club project hosted at www.TheDecadists.club.
- From Austin we crossed the pond and took planes, trains and automobiles to get to Rust, Germany for WHD Global to meet with many of our European registrars and resellers.
- On the way back from Germany we stopped in London for more meetings…
- And finally we’ll spend the last two days of the month in Las Vegas, closing out our March Madness tour at the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Tradeshow, where we are exhibiting along with our friend from the .BAR registry, Punto 2012.
Here’s a short video of highlights from our #ClubIsEverywhere month of March so far…